Share This Tour:
A new investor client for 2021 – Northwood Urban Logistics – who specialise in acquiring and managing newly-developed last-mile logistics assets in major population centres across the UK. This is Diamond Point in Norwich and the second commission from the team at Northwood.
As usual, we were commissioned to capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour of the completed new scheme.
The tour includes:
- Regional high-level 360 aerial panorama rendered from Google Earth – annotated with the motorway / road network.
- 4 x 360 degree aerial panoramas – again, annotated with the road network.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside vacant units.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, local amenities, etc.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Northwood Urban Logistics