Share This Tour:
More “crinkly-tin” logistics shed tours in 2022 for repeat client, GLP: one of Europe’s leading logistics real estate developers and investors with schemes all over Western Europe.
In June 2022 I was commissioned to create one of my “standard” (but industry-leading!!) aerial & ground virtual tours of G-Hub, Crawley – a 3 unit “last-mile” logistics / warehouse scheme 1 mile from Gatwick Airport.
This is the perfect use of one of my high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics scheme. The tour includes:
- 2 x 360 degree aerial panoramas shot from 400ft including graphical overlays highlighting road network.
- High level regional aerial 360 rendered using Google Earth Studio and, again, using graphical overlays highlighting regional motorway & road networks.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast 360 camera gear.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside all 3 buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR headsets.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.