Share This Tour:
I’ve captured a few virtual tours for Tungsten Properties over the past couple of years – and this is the latest commission “Super W” in Warrington – a single unit development.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- 3 x aerial drone 360s captured from 400 feet.
- A regional aerial 360 captured from an elevation of 3 km / 2 miles rendered from Google Earth Studio including road / motorway graphic overlays.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Tungsten Properties