Share This Tour:
Another new “crinkly-tin” warehouse investor client in 2021, Ergo Real Estate. 360 Imagery were commissioned to create another of our signature high-resolution virtual tours for its latest acquisition (from another client of mine, HBD) Orion One & Two and Markham Vale, Derbyshire. I captured 50+ x 360 scenes, from both eye-level and 8m mast as well as 4 “trademark” aerial 360s from 400 feet. This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- 4 x aerial drone 360s captured from 400 feet.
- Regional “high level” aerial 360 rendered from Google Earth and annotated with the principal road / motorway network.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside both buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Ergo Real Estate