Share This Tour:
Goodman is one of my longest-standing “shed” clients; I’ve been creating all of their interactive 360 virtual tours for over 10 years now and they’ve been leading the way in immersive technology to help market all their UK logistics, warehouse and “last mile” developments.
This virtual tour, captured in July 2022, is for the latest development at Bedford Commercial Park (Phase 2), to help market 2 x recepntly-completed “last mile” units – Bedford 30 & Bedford 40. I also incorporated into this tour one I captured back in 2019 during Phase 1 – Bedford 405, now leased to Amazon.
The tour includes:
- Aerial drone 360 captured from 400 ft and annotated with the road network.
- Regional 360 rendered from Google Earth Studio and, again, annotated with the regional road & motorway network.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around both units and the estate.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- Interactive site plan with hotspot markers.
- Agents’ contact details.
- Google Maps integration.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Goodman UK