Share This Tour:
Another “crinkly-tin” warehouse & logistics shed tour for repeat client, Panttoni, the largest developer of logistics facilities in Europe. It has delivered over 57m sq ft of new build industrial space in the last two years, representing a product value approaching £4.2bn. So, who else would such a large property developer turn to for all of its virtual tour requirements? 360 Imagery of course! We were commissioned to create another of our signature high-resolution virtual tours for one of Panattonis latest sites: Luton 346. We captured 50+ x 360 scenes, from both eye-level and 8m mast as well as our 4 of our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- Opening 4 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.