Share This Tour:
We’ve worked with Aviva Investors for over a decade creating virtual tours of various assets from office schemes, retail parks to warehouses and this commission, back in April 2020, is our latest: Halo Business Park, Kent, developed by Goy Developments (another new client for 2020!) and sold to Aviva Investors. One of our standard tours, (although there’s nothing ‘standard’ with our work!) this as a typical commission our clients expect:
- 3 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone, built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. ‘VR-ready’ for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Aviva Investors