Share This Tour:
I’ve worked with Trent College over the past few years – creating the original virtual tour back in 2020 and adding new scenes when areas of the school have changed or been refurbished with my most recent visit in April 2022. This tour became a vital marketing tool during the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent lock down, enabling the school to effectively market itself online, allowing potential students and parents to take a “virtual walk” around the school and seeing all the facilities it has to offer.
This tour includes:
- Opening aerial 360 captured from 400 ft.
- Other 360 scenes captured all around the school.
- Interactive hotspot markers in the aerial allow the user to “drop in” to each classroom.
- The User Interface (or UI) designed around the school branding to seamlessly blend with the client website where the tour is published.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Trent College