Share This Tour:
I originally captured the college-wide virtual tour back in 2020 just in time to get it published and online when the COVID-19 pandemic struck. Since then I’ve been back to update some new areas.
This tour became a vital marketing tool during the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent lock down, enabling the college to effectively market itself online, allowing potential students to take a “virtual walk” around the college and seeing all the facilities it has to offer.
This tour includes:
- Opening aerial 360 captured from 400 ft.
- Other 360 scenes captured all around the college.
- The User Interface (or UI) designed around the college branding to seamlessly blend with the client website where the tour is published.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Richmond upon Thames College