Share This Tour:
Rugby School Enterprises is the “commercial arm” of this world-famous school – and hires out venues and spaces throughout its extensive property estate for weddings, events, residential courses etc when the school is closed during holidays.
This tour became a vital marketing tool during the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent lock down, enabling the school to effectively market itself online, allowing potential clients to take a “virtual walk” around the school, its buildings and venues and seeing all the facilities it has to offer.
This tour includes:
- 6 stunning aerial 360s captured from 400 ft from various key positions around the school grounds.
- Other 360 scenes captured all around the school.
- Interactive hotspot markers in the aerial allow the user to “drop in” to specific venues.
- The User Interface (or UI) designed around the school branding to seamlessly blend with the client website where the tour is published.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Rugby School Enterprises