We’ve been working with the University of Northampton for a few years now on one project: following the design, build and finally, the opening of the £300 million Waterside Campus – a complete, self-contained new university campus. Back in 2016 we digitally modelled the campus in CGi, creating video flythroughs, 360 video for VR viewing and a virtual tour (see here) of the proposed campus which, at that time, was a muddy building site! Fast-forward to Autumn 2018 and CGi became reality as the campus build was completed. Time for us to turn a CGi design to an actual high-resolution virtual tour. One of our virtual tours is the perfect way to promote your school, university or place of learning, using the tour as an online prospectus to potential new students who can take an interactive tour from anywhere around the world!
- Opening panoramas captured in high-definition using our unique “heavy-lift” UAV drone.
- Numerous panoramas around the campus shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing that stunning “WOW” opening scene high above parked cars & street furniture.
- Hotspot arrows within each scene allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the college.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.