Share This Tour:
Woodrow High House is set in 26 acres of woodland and has evolved into a 120-bed residential centre for visiting schools and youth groups all year round.
I first worked with the team at Woodrow back in 2020. Fast-forward to 2022, and they used the opportunity of the COVID-19 pandemic, whilst closed, to undertake a complete renovation and redecoration program throughout the whole building – which meant a complete virtual reshoot in 2022!!
The client was impressed with the virtual tour reshoot – this is what she had to say!
“This is the second time we’ve used 360imagery and we simply cannot recommend them highly enough. From start to finish, Stuart was exceptionally accommodating, knowledgeable, patient and kind. His attention to detail is second to none, and his technical knowledge is excellent. We’re absolutely thrilled with the result of our virtual tour, and it’s made such a big difference to our website. It’s invaluable to us as a marketing tool for potential customers, helping us to stand out within a competitive industry. Equally as important, it also serves as a brilliant informative piece for the young people, teachers and youth workers that visit us. We would definitely recommend 360imagery to others.”
Evie Edwards | Sales & Marketing Manager
The virtual tour is a major marketing tool enabling children (and parents!) to look around the house and grounds before their residential stay, familiarising themselves with the layout and rooms.
As with the majority of my work, this virtual tour includes:
- Opening aerial 360 captured from 400 ft.
- Other 360 scenes captured all around the centre & grounds.
- Interactive hotspot markers in the aerial allow the user to “drop in” to different areas.
- The User Interface (or UI) designed around the centre branding to seamlessly blend with the client website where the tour is published.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: London Youth | Woodrow High House