A new client for 2019, Prologis is one of the UK’s leading developer and owner of industrial and logistics property with schemes all over the country. We were commissioned to create bespoke, high-resolution virtual tours for Prologis Park Hemel Hempstead – specifically 2 x available units within this new park. We captured over 30 x 360 panoramic scenes, from eye-level and 8m mast as well as our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the park and inside 2 of the vacant buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, local occupiers and the principle road network, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.