Share This Tour:
Another new warehouse developer client in 2021, Tungsten Properties, who has grown from a developer of small industrial units in the East Midlands, to a national developer with an industrial development pipeline of more than 3.5 million sq ft, spanning from West Yorkshire to Mid Sussex.
360 Imagery was commissioned to create another of my signature high-resolution virtual tours for its latest development in Witney. I captured 50+ x 360 scenes, from both eye-level and 8m mast as well as 4 “trademark” aerial 360s from 400 feet.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics scheme. The tour includes:
- 4 x aerial drone 360s captured from 400 feet.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside both buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Tungsten Properties