Share This Tour:
A new client for 2018, Gazeley is one of Europe’s leading logistics real estate developers and investors with schemes all over Western Europe. We were commissioned to create bespoke, high-resolution virtual tours for 3 x new properties on 2 of its most prestigious parks: Magna Park, Lutterworth and Magna Park, Milton Keynes. This tour showcased here is Tornado 186 at Lutterworth – a huge, 186,695 sq ft logistics unit within Magna Park Lutterworth, Gazeley’s flagship project, and Britain’s first and Europe’s largest park dedicated to distribution only. We captured 21 x 360 scenes, from eye-level and 8m mast as well as our “trademark” aerial 360 from 400 feet using our “heavy-lift”, purpose-built drone. This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit.
The tour includes:
The tour includes:
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5DS R 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.