Share This Tour:
We’ve done a few projects to date for Orchard Street Investment Management and this is our latest commission – Albany Point, Frimley.
As usual, we were commissioned to capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour of the completed new scheme.
The tour includes:
- 3 x 360 degree aerial panoramas – annotated with the principal road network and local amenities.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside vacant units.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, local amenities, etc.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Orchard Street Investment Management