Share This Tour:
I’ve seen a rise in popularity of clients wanting CGI models turned into interactive, engaging virtual tours and here’s one I did for repeat client, Panattoni, in 2021. Apart from the aerial drone 360s, the rest of the model is built using the clients’ architect AutoCAD files.
The tour includes:
- 2 x aerial drone 360s used as “back plates” to model the proposed unit onto.
- Other scenes rendered from the CGI model using AutoCAD files supplied by the clients’ architects.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Panattoni UK