Share This Tour:
More “crinkly-tin” logistics shed tours for repeat client, GLP: one of Europe’s leading logistics real estate developers and investors with schemes all over Western Europe. We were commissioned to create bespoke, high-resolution virtual tour for one of it’s latest schemes: G-Park Doncaster. This is Unit 1 – 278,852 sq ft. We captured 42 x 360 scenes, from eye-level and 8 metre mast as well as 2 of our “trademark” aerial 360s from 400 feet.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- Opening 360 degree panorama shot from 400ft.
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- Added in CGi overlay to the aerial 360 showing future development plot.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.