Share This Tour:
I’ve seen a rise in popularity of clients wanting CGI models turned into interactive, engaging virtual tours and here’s one I did for repeat client, Panattoni, in 2021. Nothing about this model existed at the project start date – everything was created in CGI and even the high-level aerial 360s were created using Google Earth Studio renders.
The tour includes:
- 4 x aerial drone 360s rendered from Google Earth Studio.
- Other scenes rendered from the CGI model using AutoCAD files supplied by the clients’ architects.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the development.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience. VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Client: Panattoni UK