Here at 360 Imagery, it’s not all about cars, cruise ships and 5 star hotels! Sometimes we like to get our hands dirty and prove that virtual tours can be used by customers from any industry sector who wants to showcase its business in an innovative and informative way. This tour is a perfect example – a look at how Badges Plus make badges! We just love to see how “stuff” is made – and this virtual tour is a real gem – a “behind the scenes” of Badges Plus factory in Birmingham. They’re a family-run business, established in 1976, and have become the UK’s largest customised badge manufacturer. This is a standard, typical interactive virtual tour, including:
- High-resolution, 360 panoramas put you on the factory floor.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the factory.
- Text-based annotations with video within the tour display useful information of the manufacturing process.
- VR enabled – watch in Virtual Reality using popular VR headsets such as Google Cardboard.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- User Interface designed around the client branding.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.