The first of many “crinkly-tin” warehouse & logistics shed tours in 2020 for new client, Canmoor: this is Jupiter in Cannock that we photographed at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown back in March 2020.We’ve since photographed a further 11 schemes for Canmoor, both logistics property and offices, throughout the UK during lockdown.
This is the perfect use of one of our high resolution, stunning virtual tours: to market this new logistics unit. The tour includes:
- 2 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around and inside the building.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.