Another new client for 2017, ModuleCo Healthcare. It specialises in providing innovative modular healthcare facilities to both public and private sectors and asked us to create a virtual tour of one of its newest “installs” – an Theatre Day Surgery Unit at the Birmingham Dental Hospital. This tour is standard of all our work, including:
- 13 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the show home.
- VR-compatible – view in virtual reality (VR) with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headsets for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- Interactive layout plan.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 & Flash for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.