Here at 360imagery, it’s not all about cars, cruise ships and 5 star hotels! Sometimes we like to get our hands dirty and prove that virtual tours can be used by customers from any industry sector who wants to showcase its business in an innovative and informative way. This tour is a perfect example – for Heatric, a world leader in the manufacturer of diffusion bonded heat exchangers. No, we don’t know what a diffusion bonded heat exchanger is either; and we, like you, don’t really need to know. But Heatric’s potential customers do want to know not just what it does but also how it does it too – and what better way than a bespoke virtual tour around one of its manufacturing sites!
This is a standard, typical interactive virtual tour, including:
- High-resolution, HD 360 scenes captured using both low-level 8 metre ‘birds eye’ mast views and from eye-level.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside all 3 buildings.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information of the manufacturing process.
- Tour includes a site plan with interactive node markers.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & GearVR.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.