We’ve been working with Barnsley Hospital since 2012 when we first captured this interactive virtual tour of the Maternity Unit. The department wanted a way of easily showing mothers-to-be and visiting family and friends how to find the various services offered by the Maternity Department. So we created a tour including text-based annotations that answer commonly-asked questions. As areas have been upgraded and changed, so we revisit most years to add new scenes. This tour is standard of all our work, including:
- Take a ‘virtual walk’ around the hospital.
- VR-ready to view in popular virtual reality (VR) headsets such as Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Go for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- Informative text-based annotations throughout.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- User Interface) designed around the NHS branding guidelines to work seamlessly with the hospital website.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS, Android, etc.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.