We’ve been working with Barnsley Hospital since 2012 when we first captured the Maternity Services virtual tour and this separate tour of the new Neonatal Unit was shot in 2018. This tour is standard of all our work, including:
- Take a ‘virtual walk’ around the hospital.
- VR-ready to view in popular virtual reality (VR) headsets such as Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Go for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- Informative text-based annotations throughout.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- User Interface) designed around the NHS branding guidelines to work seamlessly with the hospital website.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS, Android, etc.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.