One of our favourites from back in 2012 – this is a large virtual tour for Hotel du Vin, part of the Malmaison Group, that operates 15 boutique hotels in cities around the UK.
- Opening mast panorama shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing stunning scenes above parked cars & street furniture.
- 20 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the hotel.
- Information text boxes provide useful information about each scene.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.