One of our favourites – this is a large virtual tour for the London Bridge Hotel, in SE1 next to The Shard. Delivered to the client as individual scenes / mini-tours (hotel, rooms, conference facilities, etc), I’ve put them all together as one tour for this portfolio page entry.
- Opening mast panorama shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing stunning scenes above parked cars & street furniture.
- 30+ individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the hotel.
- Truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- VR ready.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile-responsive virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms: PC, iOS, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.