Now for something a little different. A more immersive, interactive version of our standard panoramic photograph virtual tours, this commission used 360 video within the scenes to bring the tour to life. We embedded video shorts of members of staff interacting with the camera as if it were you at the showroom, taking a guided tour around. We also added “pop up” interactive videos of the staff members, text boxes and even a CGI ‘blimp’ floating over the showroom site, from where you can look down courtesy of one of our trademark high-resolution aerial 360s shot from up to 400 feet. This is the Sheffield site, and we repeated this work for 2 further sites: Manchester and Wakefield. Great fun to look around – look for the hidden prizes!
This tour is rich in interactive features, including:
- Opening panorama 360 taken from up to 400 feet in the air using our dedicated 360 ‘heavy lift’ UAV drone.
- Move around the showroom using hotspot markers within each scene.
- ‘Pop up’ text boxes display useful information throughout the tour.
- Interactive video elements bring the tour to life (reative staff members, The Car People advert playing on the TV screens, background sound effects, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.