Canaletto London is an amazing residential development in SE1, London. Designed by Ben Van Berkel of the internationally respected architecture practice UNStudios and interiors by the world renowned designers Johnson Naylor and Martin Goddard, Canaletto provides residents with truly exceptional levels of both service and amenities. A beautifully crafted residential tower of style and rare quality, with intelligently detailed interiors; an exquisite collection of studios, one, two, and three bedroom apartments all of which benefit from either balconies or terraces.
So who did they trust to create a truely amazing virtual tour to show off the marketing suite to the highest standard? 360 Imagery of course! We captured 30+ panoramic scenes throughout the day, inlcuding some stunning dusk scenes across the London skyline. This bespoke tour is standard of all our work, including:
- 30+ individual 360×180 degree high-resolution scenes navigated by hotspot arrows, thumbnails and interactive floor plan.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around this stunning show apartment.
- VR-compatible – view in virtual reality (VR) with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR or Oculus Rift headsets for a truely amazing, immersive experience.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile responsive and works cross-platform.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, desktop PC, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, etc. No plugin download required.
- White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.