Another of our bespoke tours completed for repeat client Care UK – the 8th new site we’ve captured over the past few months for the UK’s largest builder and operator of care homes in the UK. As usual, the quality of workmanship, finish and attention to detail of the residents’ rooms, dining room, etc make this care home look and feel more like a 5-star hotel! There is even a cinema, bar, salon, activity room & café!
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- Bespoke User Interface (UI) allows you to navigate around the property as though you are really there.
- VR-ready to view in popluar virtual reality headsets like Google Cardboard and Oculus Go.
- UI designed around the client branding to fit seemlessly with the website.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.