Commissioned in the summer of 2016, this is the first of many business centre virtual tour shoots for Nwes – and what a building to start with!: the stunning new KLIC building (King’s Lynn Innovation Centre) in Norfolk.
- Opening mast panorama shot from 8 metres (24 feet) – perfect for capturing that stunning “WOW” opening scene high above parked cars & street furniture.
- 26 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes shot all around the centre.
- Information text boxes provide useful information, room sizes, available facilities, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for mobile-responsive, cross-platform viewing on all current devices: PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.