A new client for 2018, TCS John Huxley is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of equipment to the gaming / casino industry. Our first commission (with more in the pipeline) was to create a high-resultion virtual tour of Century Casino’s newest site in Bath to showcase the bespoke equipment it manufacture: Roulette wheels, gaming tables, etc.
- High-resolution ‘pixel-perfect’ photography captured using the latest professional Canon dSLR equipement.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to navigate around the casino as though you are really there.
- Information text / graphic annotations give useful information about TCS John Huxleys equipment with URL links to its website.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.