We met the Anthropods team when we were exhibiting at a leisure expo at the NEC last November, and we were impressed by the design and finish to their amazing glamping pod, the Bleriot 72. They too were impressed by our immersive high-resolution virtual tours! We captured these 360 panoramas not on a Welsh hill side, but the factory! We painstakingly “clipped” out the factory background and added in one of my own personal panoramas captured in the Black Mountains (panoramic photography was a hobby of mine long before I set up 360 Imagery back in 2007!).
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Informative text and photograph annotations throughout the tour highlight the design and features.
- Unique, bespoke User Interface designed around the client branding.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.