One of our very first repeat clients from 2008. This is a great fun virtual tour around the new amazing play centre created by 360 Play at Rushden Lakes. This is its 7th play centre – and we’ve captured virtual tours of all of them. They’re so much fun to photograph, especially crawling around the huge play frame!
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas linked so you can take a virtual walk through this fun centre.
- VR-ready to view in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard – walk around in VR!
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the client branding.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.