One of our most interactive virtual tours shot in 2014 for Enjoy Work at Chiswick Park. A brilliant marketing tool showcasing the park and all it has to offer to existing, and potential, occupiers. The tour itself incorporates 11 x 360 degree panoramas, some of which are shot from a height of 8 metres (including 1 shot from a roof). This tour includes:
- A number of 360-degree panorama scenes taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shots over street furniture & parked cars, etc.
- Hotspot arrows allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the park and inside buildings.
- Interactive site plan with scene markers.
- Navigation arrows within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the park and inside buildings.
- ‘Pop up’ boxes display useful information, URL links to external sites, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client / development corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile-responsive: published in HTML5 which is browser supported, so does not need additional plugins, such as Flash, to view.
- Works across all platforms: desktop and mobile iOS, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.