A stunning virtual tour for St Martins Property Corporation around one of London’s principal addresses next to Tower Bridge and the Mayor of London office.
- Opening panorama scenes of the piazza taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over street furniture & tourists.
- 11 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by navigation arrows within each scene and thumbnails.
- Interactive floor plans with hotspot markers.
- Navigation arrows within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- ‘Pop up’ boxes display useful information, street names, building logo, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.