2018 saw us repeat, for the 4th consecutive year, our immersive VR content for Renault, Nissan and Dacia. This time we captured internal & external high-resolution VR photography of new & refreshed models including the new Alpine A110, Renault Megane RS, Nissan Leaf, X-Trail and Dacia Duster.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to look all around inside the car and also, by clicking on icons by the door handles, look all around the outside the car.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution photography.
- Information text / graphic annotations give useful information about unique aspects of the car.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.