2017 car virtual tour shoot for Renault, Nissan & Dacia – our third shoot in as many years. This time, shooting new & refreshed models: Renault Clio RS, Captur, Grand Scenic, Nissan Micra, GT-R and Qashqai. This is the all-new Koleos SUV model – very photogenic!
- This example is the all-new Koleos.
- Unique, bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) allows you to look all around inside the car and also, by clicking on icons by the door handles, look all around the outside the car.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution photography.
- Information text / graphic annotations give useful information about unique aspects of the car.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash). Optimised for viewing on all current platforms, desktop, iOS, Android, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.