Commissioned by one of our longest-standing clients Precor, the USA manufacturer of cardio gym equipment, this interactive virtual tour takes you around the stunning newly refurnbished gym within the Mountbatten Leisure Centre in Portsmouth. Parkwood Leisure operate 85 centres throughout England & Wales, and we’ve completed virtual tours for a number of their sites. This tour includes:
- ‘Pop up’ information boxes throughout the tour give more detail of the Precor gym equipment on offer at the Gym.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.