We met Oldham Active Trust at a trade show back in 2014, and they were in impressed by the high-resolution virtual tours of other leisure centres they saw. Immediately after the show we were commissioned to create bespoke tours of 7 leisure sites. This is one of our more standard tours, including:
- Opening panorama scene captured from 8 metres high for a real “wow” shot.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in Flash & HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.