Another new client for 2019 from a recent exhibition and another great use of our interactive, immersive virtual tours. Osborne Technologies are a leading AV & technology solutions supplier to the education & corporate sectors and they wanted to create a virtual experience of their “multi-sensory room” installations. So we captured various room setups (sensory rooms and immersive spaces) with different mood lighting, smoke, LED’s etc and linked them all together in a branded, bespoke tour that can be used not only on their website but offline at exhibitions, client visits and in VR using popular VR headsets such as Google Cardboard and Oculus Go & Quest. We also added text annotations throughout that give further information about specific elements and equipment.
- Unique, bespoke User Interface designed around the client branding.
- Stunning, high-definition, high-resolution panoramas throughout.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 so is browser driven (no need for plugin downloads like Flash or Java).
- VR ready: view the tour in Virtual Reality using popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard or Oculus Go & Quest.
- Mobile-responsive and optimised for viewing on all current platforms: PC, iOS, Android, Mac, etc.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the scene, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.