Following on from the success of our interactive virtual tour of the national football centre at St George’s Park for the Football Association back in 2015, Manchester City Football Club got in touch in 2018 to have the same treatment for its Football Academy in Manchester.
In one day we captured over 40 high-resolution panoramas from various heights – from 400 feet using a “heavy lift” UAV drone specifically built for capturing 360 panoramas, to 8m mast scenes around the football pitches and more traditional “eye level” scenes.
- Opening panorama shot from 400 feet using a UAV drone specially-constructed for capturing high-resolution, “pixel perfect” panoramas.
- 40 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes around the site shot from 8 metres or “eye level”.
- Bespoke graphic user interface (GUI) designed around the Manchester City Football Club branding.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms (PC, iOS, Android, etc) on all web browsers. It is also mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.