One of our more interactive virtual tours for repeat client, Scottish Widows, shot back in 2013 to help push the marketing campaign of the vacant floors. This is our most popular sized virtual tour for marketing commercial property – an elevated low-level aerial external panorama sets the building in its surroundings, a couple of panoramas around the entrance / reception / atrium and then 6-8 scenes around the vacant floor plate / marketing suite.
- Opening panorama scene taken from up to 8 metres in the air for a real ‘WOW’ factor shot over street furniture & parked cars, etc.
- 12 individual 360×180 degree panoramic scenes navigated by hotspot arrows and thumbnails.
- Hotspot navigation arrows within the tour allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the building.
- Interactive floor plan with scene markers.
- ‘Pop up’ text boxes display useful information including fit out, specification, street names, building logo, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the GUI, or Graphic User Interface) all designed around the client / development corporate identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography technique evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Mobile-responsive: published in HTML5 which is browser supported, so does not need additional plugins, such as Flash, to view.
- Works across all platforms: desktop and mobile iOS, Android, etc.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.