One of two commissions in 2020 for new client, Equation Properties. This is Proxima Park in Waterlooville, Hampshire. We were commissioned to capture an aerial & ground-based virtual tour of Phase I – 13 new industrial distribution buildings available from 3,000 to 20,000 sq ft. To this, we also superimposed on to the aerial 360s the CGi options of next phases of development. At the same time, we were also commissioned to create a marketing video (click here to watch) and to capture a reel of architectural ‘PC’ photography (practical completion photography).
The tour includes:
- 5 x 360 degree panoramas shot on our “heavy lift” UAV drone built specifically for capturing ultra-high resolution aerial 360s from 400ft using a Canon 5D SR 50 megapixel camera which creates a huge 25,000 pixel-wide panorama!
- Other scenes captured using eye-level and 8 metre mast low-level aerial equipment.
- Animated hotspots within the scenes allow you to take a ‘virtual walk’ around the site and inside 5 different sized buildings within Phase I.
- Text-based annotations throughout the tour display useful information: unit sizes, eaves height, floor areas, etc.
- 360 degree panning x 180 degree up / down view for a truly immersive virtual tour experience.VR ready for viewing in Google Cardboard & VR viewers.
- Tour optimised to run full screen in high definition whilst downloading seamlessly.
- Navigation buttons, help screen, tripod cap (called the UI, or User Interface) all designed around the development identity, logo & colour sway.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography evens the lightest and darkest areas of the image, so you won’t see ‘blown out’ windows or loss of detail.
- Virtual tour published in HTML5 for viewing on all current platforms, iOS, Android, desktop, etc & mobile-responsive.
- ‘White Label’, unbranded service available.
Want a tour like this? Get in touch to discuss your project.